Sunday, December 14, 2014

Cleaning Out My Closet

So my landlord is insane.
Anyway, I've been cleaning out everything I can of what I can carry out that I don't plan to take with me, I filled about a third of the dumpster capacity but I don't do this two or three times a week like Mary M's does. I even dismantled my Home Reserve love seat and carried it out to the dumpster though I kept the screws because they are pointy and can be useful for hanging pictures wherever I land next.
I am furious at the thought that I may have to pay more for a no bedroom apartment than I am paying for my one bedroom apartment and that they are trying to shove me into a place where I don't have my own facilities. I'll not sign any place like that and since it will be July 1 when I have to move out it should be warm at night by then and I may just have to store my stuff until I find a place suitable.
Not having to pay rent for a month or two would make moving a little easier really.
It probably wont come to that though because I have a long lead, though they are trying to kick me out sooner, even though it looked like the Johnway guy was telling Candi he didn't want me removed, but I mentioned before Candi and all them are insane.
I have like I usually do since my TBI dropped futile brain activity regarding eating to pacify moods and things like that and last night when they used whatever it is that makes it impossible for me to sleep much that they don't counter act until I eat enough carbs to placate them, I ate one serving of no carb cheese which made my daily total 1300 calories. Today I ate 180 calories worth of fried mush for breakfast and a 230 calorie milkshake for lunch and since I'm usually taking 3 of those shakes and one small meal a day from now on which will keep me on my snap budget and save all my money for moving though I don't not need my supplements, I went and got some flavorless fiber powder to add in, so I don't bust an inner gasket or something.
That TBI is pretty significant, and I remember the first thing I noticed was all the behavior I'd been trained to adopt when confronted by a "better" was deemed futile in that moment though it took me years to realize what "function" I had lost in that.