Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tough Love

I keep overhearing people talking about how I need tough love, but they do this in a way that indicates that they think I am younger than I actually am, like in my early 20's.
Tough love is for drug addicts who need to be scared straight and what these people are talking about is "teaching me my place in Indiana society" I suspect as strongly relates to Becky Skillman specifically. I am beginning to wonder if she worked at the Indiana Children's Home in the 70's and have been thinking about a conversation I had there or in state care with a woman who wasn't understanding me when I told her that I was Mongolian (this is how I racially identify but regionally I'd probably have tried not to give any answer because I wouldn't have had one) and not being as well versed in Indiana politics in those days when she acted in that refusing to understand way that these women tend to do I would have tried to explain further, unfortunately already knowing that in Hindi Mongolian means Martian, though I may not have know the word for the planet next out from us from the sun, but I knew how to say planet next out from us from the sun, though I would have made another explanation for planet, not having that word yet in English.
So to this day she may be running around telling people I told her I was Martian.
I would also have explained to her about freedom, responsibility and having good parents, fortunately not knowing about any licking rat experiment back then, because I would have told her that I was from a place where I was licked all the time, and Becky Bush at that time and to this day wont even wipe.
Another thing I thought about yesterday because Becky Lapradd left a message offering to answer questions after Heather saw my blog was just why did I change from Holly Bush to Holly Oeding, and I think it was because Gary Bush found a way to dispute being designated as my father, and that allowed Becky to shop for a new "real" father for me, but because the scheme was so convoluted and word could get back to the court they didn't do a real good job of updating me on their latest lie.
So my last word on this topic that none of the above are any of my parents and that its not uncommon at all to have totally fictional parents on a real birth certificate and when mistakes are noted, even from a baby swap by a nurse in a hospital by accident, citizenship is not revoked and its usually best just to keep on with the old papers and you only have to use your government name with the government.
I already explained about the novelty paper from the company thing. But I might point out to the people who are  hearing about my debt load that when my new ssn was issued when I became Holly Oeding which was a choice not a necessity, my old ssn's credit was maxed out and left that way by the very same people saying I need to pay my debts in whatever menial job I can get.
So back to the tough love topic, tough love has always meant to me that I don't get to enjoy honors, or credit for any of my accomplishments and when they tell you how bad I've been they don't mention I have two degrees, or that every time I worked in they past these very people did everything they could to set me up with the harshest prison term possible for theft and even murder one time.