Wednesday, December 27, 2017

No point laying down to die

death can catch running people just as well, and I think you can actually run away from cancer and stuff.
Anyway, I woke up this morning feeling like I'd come down with sudden onset duchennes in fact in my video this morning I looked like it. Despite all the weight lifting and push ups I'm doing I still feel a lot of weakness, even with my muscle growth. It fades when I escape the cloud but I was really being primed last night and this morning. I didn't start running until after noon and then I watched the sheriff park across the street and walk up to what looked like Sherry's apartment though I couldn't see that from my window. He sat in his car for awhile and didn't start to get out until I saw a crow nearly fall into my yard, kinda looked like a rocket from space the way it came in, and decided to throw some sunflower seeds into the yard for them, I opened the door wearing cut off knit shorts and a sponge bob shirt with my hairy legs and bare feet. I had just sung along to the song Jump like I was telling people to jump off buildings when the crow kinda fell into my yard. I also sang along to Enter Sandman and a tech9 song The Beast well actually when they said they shake the floor I ran a little harder each time. Anyway last night was the night after I was smoking on my porch and Sherry came home with a couple of friends and said some shit about me, so I decided it was close enough to Jan 1, I need to start smoking on the sidewalk, but I can't really smoke right in front of my house or people will stop and ask me how much, so I wandered down to stand in front of Sherry's place, I figured she'd understand, since I always see her standing right outside my back window with Bug. I guess she did and called Janice, I think that's why the sheriff had papers for her today, but I don't really know. I let my thoughts drift when I'm running, and that's where they went today. Thinking the sheriff thought he was there to evict me and starting to freak out when he realized he had to do a mean thing to someone with a soul like Sherry, because people like me don't really count.
Whenever I see the sheriff park like that and get out of a car with papers its either eviction or someone getting sued beyond that who knows.
I'm getting closer to getting done on the north pole santa. I put a lot of work into it last night and a little this morning. I'm nearly done with all the white in his beard and face, I still need to complete the white in the polar bear, the rabbits and the wolf, I want to put the feet on the fox last, before I start on more of the brown, then either all the shades of grey or the odd peaches and stuff like on santa's face and the rabbits, and there's a little bit of back stitched detail after that, so I think I still have at least another week or two before I need to go looking for a frame. They usually have a lot of those at Opportunity house, which doesn't open until the second again, and I don't think I will be done by then unless I really push, I don't know if I will. I do want it up on the wall behind Hachiman soon though. Santa with bears and wolves goes good with Japanese god of war.
I'm trying to stall a bit, its freakin cold out there, and fumc pantry doesn't open for 15 minutes, I'm wearing three shirts and have a hoodie under my coat, actually its likely to take me 15 minutes just get all that back on again. If they aren't open today I was here for the library already anyway, I always worry they are going to be closed, but they seem to be pretty rain or shine lately.