Friday, December 29, 2017

Topics In Pants Shitting

So it was summer solstice in 1992. "Chris Myron" had been living at a house on 13th street that was sublet in my and Mike's name since not long after we all moved in after the last day of classes, but four other people were also living there full time, Mike had the master bedroom and Chris and I were actually in the dining room. Kelly Cheshire had the study off the living room and Heather Kirkman had the bedroom off that near the bathroom, and Rolland Coons was living in the basement. As usual I thought we were all splitting the rent four ways but Kelly Cheshire was handling payment. I knew Rolland wasn't paying, he never pays rent, I thought he should do the dishes or something but that was too much to ask Since my bedroomish was off the kitchen I ended up doing them to cut down on the stench.
I'd been working at Hardy's where Taco Bell is now, but I started losing my mind in a thyroid related way not long after Rolland began moving a lot of glassware into the basement that everyone thought I needed to agree not to go into, because that was his private space and it didn't concern me what he was doing down there.
So at some point I had a hypothetical discussion with a lot of my roommates about methamphetamine, and I said no way and this was right before summer solstice. At this point people were going places without me a lot, leaving me to take phone calls they expected and hinting at stuff related to bad health.
There was a woman driving that night I think, there was some discussion of expectations and some manipulation of word meanings, I didn't understand a lot of it, but looking back I get the gist.
People took a lot of things from me without any kind of payment, and I did a lot of things back then without ever being paid for them, this had been ongoing throughout my life.
Anyway, there was a table in Honey Bee's kitchen with a lot of things on it, one of them being a jug of liquid with lsd mixed in. At some point Chris had that jug away from the table and was passing it around a circle and I was in that circle, and the jug came back to me several times. Calibrated at about one hit per normal drink I probably took about ten hits. I was pretty much down by the next morning but my thyroid was really fucked and my vision was still a little grainy. I had a really intense peak while it was still night, but I didn't lose my mind or anything.
I was thinking about Honey Bee's reaction though, hinting at something like a baby getting ahold of the jug, nobody else in the circle admitting they were in the circle and Chris pouring some of it on the ground. So the story was I drank it all.
People were leaving for the rainbow gathering in Colorado somewhere near payonia or something that day, and Chris wanted to go, he is a very wishy washy kind of person, so he didn't come out and break up with me and I went along, gradually figuring out we were broken up, but also increasingly becoming unglued in a thyroid way, and getting redosed unknown to me, or waking up to being dosed. I kept getting my head straight and it kept getting unstraighted.
When we came back from Colorado I stayed at Honey Bee's for a week or two, at this point I was nonverbal and they were trying to figure out what I would say when I would start speaking. On the way there I think he killed an undercover police, or a policeman who was trying to do an unauthorized investigation. I don't know that, he put him out along the road somewhere on the way to northern Wisconsin because we were not driving directly to Colorado for some reason. Carter decided to stay at some thing there, Chris tried to encourage me to do the same. The police man thought I was police too or something like that.
One time I was in the livingroom at Honey Bee's after we came back and Uncle Bo walked through in the nude coming from the hot tub, and acted like he was looking at someone returned from the dead, when things were at their worst in Colorado I heard many voices that I recognized including his and Becky's.
Honey Bee had my childhood teddy bear, that I had never taken to his house, I had left it in Valpo, he said I'd left it there but I had not. This teddy bear had a box inside it and had been used as a drug mule since my childhood. I didn't understand that at the time. I had mad him a poncho and drug helmet at some point.
Honey Bee was married to Kathy's friend Lisa in childhood. Lisa is a Traveler and Honey Bee used to be Roma, he doesn't tell people that, I think he talks to women he kills. I don't die right though. I forget the name of the guy who was also there then, who spoke of "broken kittens" and there was a woman named Butterfly who was with a guy named Pirate who seemed to be missing, the year before there's been a black girl who left without her traveling companion, and between there seemed to be a girl wandering around wondering where her female companion went to. I never asked Honey Bee for money, I think that is what sets him off. He's been friends with Bo and Carl for a long time, I was in the habit of acting like I was mistaken about knowing people from somewhere if they didn't volunteer where when I asked but he wasn't unknown to Gramps.
I'm also weirdly capable of rolling into injury even when seemingly asleep, I assume someone trying to break my neck would just find me really slippery, and I can rest in weird positions and sleep with my eyes open.
Forest I think is Lisa's kid, thinks Honey Bee is his uncle, its probably not like that.
At some point I told Gramps something I wasn't supposed to about Lisa. Nathan and Crystal had been a childhood thing and Gramps put an end to it. Sometimes Nathan mentions Crystal to me.
Several years later when I was in Tennessee, Nathan and Alex were telling people I had AIDS for some reason. I don't.
Sometimes I think I had to wait at Honey Bee's for a few weeks til my organs could be reclaimed from wherever they'd gone and put back where they were found, I was thinking last night Dad was there in person for that at different points. He looks a lot like all my brothers.