Friday, March 30, 2018

The Song That Never Ends

Protest songs aren't today what they were in the 60's. Today if I had a hammer I'd use it on the zombies, and peaceful protest means merely being sardonic in the face of circular logic. For example my shoulder just started to tell me that poison gas has been sprayed here at the library and I said Hey Siri, what is the geneva protocol, and she read it out loud to the room. I suspect that we named her that after "No Siree" and if you think I'm kidding ask her if your Iphone is waterproof. She will tell you that there is nothing playing at the moment, and if you ask her again she will say that its not in the library or "Siree don't play that".
Anyway, zinc seems to be important to whatever is going on. My system will use detours whenever it runs out of road, but the same can't be said of hybrids and other types of people. hang on just thought of something, I'm not sure how I got her trained to read out the Geneva Protocol but I will keep working on it because the program adapts.
I remember a conversation I had with Dad about the gas, and with Tommy as well. Dad said it would help a problem resolve more quickly and Tommy said it would chelate the lead out of my system and I suspect that I am less radioactive than I was back in those days.
People have already tried to renig on the deal about curing president Carter in exchange for help on my neuralgia, I don't know what half a cancer cure looks like but we might find out. All I can say is I tried my best.
So you told the guy in red to quit it, what do you plan to do next when he does not or the next guy does it, tell him?
Anyway, there's a bunch of stuff that does not justify poison gas attacks, race, religion, and fashion. (fashionism?)

https://www.facebook.com/100003156917605/videos/1362539653861252/

in this video you can see something that holocaust survivors remember