Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Well, That's Not Going To Work

I'm here practicing my writing skills. I went to the survey at Tellthebell and told them that the nacho chips in my order were rancid, like way too old and the oil in them had turned.
I wanted to also update my phone but that's apparently not going to happen right now.
This place makes me pretty grumpy to think about things its a total troll zone and I wonder if the place needs and exorcism or something but its pretty casual right now. I think there's just a lot of people using the wifi at this time of day, but the morning patrons tend to like to do whatever they can to encourage people to come at another time of day.
On the way here I heard some of the usual joker types talking about spliffs and stuff like that and acting rasta, they all looked like their mother named them Blayne. I had the thought that a solid dose of reality might be timely but I feel like someone is looking over my shoulder so anyway.
It looks like Sunny is getting really upset at the way I've been doing my hair. I looked up Phoenician fashion today it said women wore their hair intricately pinned but I suspect it was just knotted. Young men would have had to learn to leave women with their hair up alone, and covered even more so. But they wore the typical outfit of a time when fabric was costly and looms narrow, if dresses had sleeves or reached the knees someone was showing they had more dollars than cents.
A picture of Jezebel came up in the search, I think someone from the outside put in a special order for that girl at the temple. And eventually people figured out that all the real women were living in the villages so the villages had to start hiding around the world. The trolls just spotted me or someone is smoking dope.
On to the next topic well one more thing, the married men knew about the village women, I'm just saying, and I've literally planted my dreads under flowers without some intervention.
So last night they did the uncleaned distribution and said that was all that there would be here, but whenever they've tried this before people got scarce on them, people of all types get tired of being sick and drug dealers arent in any mood to cook milk and women who think little things and so forth are not gross see that kind of thing as work they aint meant for and stuff.
I'm badmouthing the friends of people who should know what a RICO case is and they are very vocal about me doing it. I think I deserve a medal for that.
So I think tomorrow is just about updating the system and routine and a set number of identical letters goes out every week, and I've been screwing with people, because I dont know if all the mountains of reports about me torturing my bunny or whatever I'm accused of get read past the first documented lie, and I've periodically pointed out that the people saying these things are on drugs, racist, sexually inappropriate, and just astounding in so many ways.