Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I wonder what will happen in 2021

I know I updated my payment information twice on ATT prepaid but my phone went dead this morning. It does appear that they didn't want to owe everyone ten bucks in a class action suit though because I still got my auto pay bonus.
Anyway, I agreed to settle a medical bill by allowing a collection of genetic material about 20 years ago, they took an egg. I have another daughter that wasn't sold for the price of a goat who is all business all the time, and she has a big group of friends who are of the same nature. I think that has an influence on how people act when they combine in a way that no soul is already waiting for, even in populations that are better adapted to the nature of our physical forms in general, including being very convincing verbally.
There is a religious consideration but really that leaves surprisingly little marking on a person.