Thursday, September 13, 2018

More Interesting Problems

So we haven't moved along much since the eugenics campaigns of the 20th century and it is reflected in every aspect of the modernization of "our way of life". I was thinking about this because of how badly contaminated Willy is in the afternoons, how he avoided me in the morning probably for the same reason, and I don't know what all supplements I'd have to do to not feel it at all, but it takes up a ton of my income. Prices have come down and products have been refined and I can find some things in the woods, though I was thinking it was really probably better to order them from places where they are grown in volcanic soil far away from places people accumulate for no known good reason. And I really need to get my weight down anyway and deal with the ear mights and mights as wells.
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/jerim-j%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BC-j%D1%83%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BC-%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%8F-%D0%B7%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%BB%D1%8F-my-land.html

Jурим, Моя Земля, My Land

These Taigas which are my homeland
These flowing rivers, these hills
This land of mine that comes to me from antiquity
The breezy blue skies of mine
 
These pastures spreading afar
Warriors with love of the motherland in their hearts
The ancient graves of the mighty ones
With the ideals that are long forgotten by others
 
And with the revenge to be taken from her enemies
It has been able to remain alive, my Altai
O my Altai, flowing rivers and her singing birds
This is what gives her soul breath

anyway I just found a website that translates Altai Kai lyrics, this is what I imagine they are saying, this land is our land and we have the means to keep it by our way of life, the same as anyone else says, but these people don't keep their land by means of poison, I've heard our ancestors kept it despite poison, people who survived poison moved there, ideals and revenge, like everyone, in mongolia if you don't have jealousy actually they don't let you stay. 
I keep thinking about mugwort, and wormwood, but I think its Henry at the moment, there aren't many people living in the Altai mountains, but the fertility rate is as high as for the rest of the mongol types. We think of some people in the region as being sheeple, but someone has to manage them who is not sheeple, but sheeple don't let the young of other types survive among them.